REQUIRED: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Recovery
Coupa Inspire EMEA attendees must show proof of full vaccination or recovery against COVID-19 in order to pick up their badge.
The following groups of people are considered to be vaccinated or recovered:
- Fully vaccinated persons for whom the final vaccination against the coronavirus took place at least 14 days previously.
- Persons who have recovered from a Covid 19 infection that occurred at least 28 days and not more than three months previously. In this case, a positive PCR test taken within this time period shall serve as proof.
- Persons who contracted Covid-19 more than three months previously and have had at least one vaccination. In this case, both a positive PCR test and proof of vaccination in digital form serve as evidence.
How to Provide Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Recovery On-Site
Vaccination certificates must be presented in digital form. Vaccination certificates issued in the European Union (EU) and outside the EU are accepted provided that the vaccine is recognised by the EU. Persons who have been vaccinated outside the EU can apply for an approved vaccination certificate by presenting their vaccination documents to the relevant authorities.
Vaccination certificates must clearly state the following:
- The personal data of the vaccinated person (at least surname, first name and date of birth)
- Date of vaccination, number of vaccinations
- Vaccine name
- Name of the disease vaccinated against
- Characteristics that indicate the person or institution responsible for carrying out the vaccination or issuing the certificate, for example an official symbol or the name of the issuer
Proof of Recovery:
Your proof document must show as the most important criterion that your infection was confirmed by PCR testing. Furthermore, in addition to the test/reporting date, it must be clearly evident to which person the document was issued.
Only Digital versions in the form of a QR-code are acceptable. You can use the following documents as proof:
- Digital certificate of recovery (PCR result from a laboratory, doctor or testing centre) - must include same personal information as the vaccination certificates
Important: buying, selling or using a fraudulent vaccination or recovery card is a criminal offence.
In addition to providing their vaccine/recovery record, attendees will need to provide a government-issued photo ID that matches the name on their vaccine record, and their Coupa Inspire EMEA registration confirmation to pick up their event badge.