A message from Coupa Software:
We can't wait to be in person with our community again... we've missed you!
Whilst the state of Berlin has removed the legal obligation for proof of vaccination or recovery to attend events, Coupa will be making every effort to ensure that our community can meet safely and so we will continue to request that attendees must show proof of vaccination, or recovery in order to attend.
By attending, you acknowledge your awareness and acceptance of the risks associated with attending an event during the ongoing pandemic. You also specifically acknowledge and understand that you are voluntarily choosing to attend and that you will comply with our safety protocols.
We reserve the right to adjust or supplement the health and safety measures that will apply to Coupa Inspire EMEA.
This page will be regularly updated as conditions change and new information becomes available.
You must be fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 to attend Coupa Inspire EMEA 2022 in person in Berlin, Germany.
Required to Enter Germany: Check here for current travel requirements and restrictions to enter Germany.
Required to Attend Inspire: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Recovery
Coupa Inspire EMEA attendees must show proof of full vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 in order to pick up their badge.
The following groups of people are considered to be fully vaccinated or recovered:
- Fully vaccinated persons are classed as having at least two doses of the corona virus vaccine (vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Fully vaccinated persons for whom the final vaccination against the coronavirus took place at least 14 days previously.
- Persons who have recovered from a Covid 19 infection that occurred at least 28 days and not more than three months previously.
- In this case, an officially certified positive PCR test taken within this time period shall serve as proof.
For those travelling from the US, please ensure you are fully vaccinated in-line with the German Travel Guidance for travel to Germany. Additional information can be found on the CDC website.
Tests: It is the attendee’s responsibility to complete any testing that is needed. Tests will not be provided by Coupa. There is a test centre onsite at the Estrel. Book appointments here.
How to Provide Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination On-Site
An EU Digital COVID Certificate or comparable proof of vaccination in digital or paper form in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish must be presented. Photographs of physical proof cannot be accepted as digital proof. Proof in digital form needs to have been issued electronically by the authorised issuer and transmitted electronically to the authorised holder.
Vaccination certificates must clearly state the following:
- The personal data of the vaccinated person (at least surname, first name and date of birth)
- Date of vaccination, number of vaccinations
- Vaccine name
- Name of the disease vaccinated against
- Characteristics that indicate the person or institution responsible for carrying out the vaccination or issuing the certificate, for example an official symbol or the name of the issuer
How to Provide Proof of Recovery On-Site
Digital & paper form versions are acceptable. You can use the following documents as proof:
- Certificate of recovery
- PCR result from a laboratory, doctor or testing centre
Your proof document must show that your infection was confirmed by PCR testing. Furthermore, in addition to the test/reporting date, it must be clearly evident to which person the document was issued.
Important: buying, selling or using a fraudulent vaccination or recovery card is a criminal offence.
What you will experience at Inspire EMEA 2022
While at Coupa Inspire EMEA 2022
From 1st April there is no legal requirement to wear a mask in an indoor venue. For our guests safety however we continue to recommend all attendees wear a face mask when seated in a keynote or breakout session, but masks will not be mandatory.
Food and Beverage Precautions
- Catering and concession outlets in Coupa Inspire EMEA venues will follow best practice guidance for responsible food handling.
- Stations will be placed throughout the Coupa Inspire EMEA event space to encourage frequent hand sanitisation.
- We will issue best practices for attendees that will include, for example, avoiding shaking hands and how exhibitors can best manage product demonstrations.
Please check back for further guidelines as we get closer to the event.
- Do not attend if you are currently experiencing symptoms of or have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days. Symptoms include but are not limited to fever, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Do not attend if you are quarantining because you tested positive for COVID-19 or might have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days or are otherwise worried that you may have COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you have been in close physical contact in the last fourteen (14) days with anyone who is known to have COVID-19 or has symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
If you test positive for COVID whilst on-site at Coupa Inspire EMEA
If you test positive for covid whilst onsite at Coupa Inspire EMEA we request that you remove yourself from the event immediately, minimise your contact with others and return to your hotel room. Please then check your hotel policy with regards to further guidance.
Please note: Entry requirements listed above relate to attendance for Coupa Inspire EMEA at the Estrel. Please ensure that you are aware of any entry requirements into Germany, whether from other regions in Germany or from International locations such as the US.